I'm Zayne on my sister's channel and today were counting down 100 facts about Black Clover you should know, let's get started.
- Black Clover is a Japanese fantasy manga series written and illustrated by Yūki Tabata. The series is published in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine in Japan, and Viz Media is publishing it in their Weekly Shonen Jump digital anthology magazine in the United States.
- The story centers around a young boy named Asta, seemingly born without any magic power, something that is unknown in the world he lives in. With his ambition, newfound abilities, and friends, he aims to be the Wizard King.
In a world where everyone has the natural ability to perform any kind of magic, or a Magical Power (魔力 Maryoku), Asta is the only person born without any, leading him to train physically as compensation. Conversely, Yuno was born as a prodigy with immense magical power and the talent to control it. When they are 15, Asta and Yuno are granted the ability to become wizards known as Magic Knights by receiving grimoires, with which all magical power is channeled.
- Yūki Tabata launched Black Clover in the twelfth issue of Shueisha's shōnen manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump on February 16, 2015. The manga is Tabata's second series in Weekly Shōnen Jump: his first series, Hungry Joker, was launched in the magazine on November 12, 2012, where it ran for 24 chapters before being cancelled in 2013.
- On March 30, 2015, they announced that the series would join their weekly lineup, beginning with chapter 4 on April 6, and publishing at an accelerated rate until the chapters were current with Japan and plans to release the series in print were announced in during their panel at New York Comic Con on October 9, 2015.
- An original video animation produced by Xebec that is based on the series was shown at the 2016 Jump Festa between November 27 and December 18, 2016. It was bundled with the 11th volume of the manga, which was released on May 2, 2017.
- At the Black Clover Jump Festa event on December 18, 2016, an anime television series adaptation by Studio Pierrot was announced. It is directed by Tatsuya Yoshihara, with Kazuyuki Fudeyasu writing scripts, Itsuko Takeda doing character designs, and Minako Seki composing the music. The anime premiered on October 3, 2017. The series was initially listed as running for 13 episodes, but was later expanded to 51 episodes.
- The series aired on TV Tokyo in Japan on October 3, 2017 and in the US on Adult Swim's Toonami block in December 2, 2017.
- Asta was voiced by Shun Horie in the OVA and was later voiced by Gakuto Kajiwara in the anime's English sub.
- Yuno was voiced by Sōma Saitō in the OVA and is now voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki in the anime.